Thursday, October 9, 2008

Learn How to Buy and Sell Stock

Learn How to Buy and Sell Stock

I bet you've heard of a friend or family member that got rich buying and selling stock and wondered if you could do it, too. I know I have.

Stories like that have motivated me to start something new and help others learn about the stock market.

When you first start out on anything new, you run the risk of being overwhelmed. I certainly don't want to overwhelm anyone here so we're going to take the stock market apart piece by piece and learn a little at a time-starting with the basics.

I'm talking about from the ground floor up. Things like:
  • What is a stock?
  • What does selling stock do for a company? For you?
  • How to make money buying stock
  • How to make money selling stock
  • Where to buy stock
  • How to buy stock
  • Should you use a broker?

I want to teach buying and selling stock for beginners not teach advanced brokers what to do. I love a good challenge and teaching beginners how the stock market works is a pretty good one. So if you are interested and want to learn how to buy and sell stock, join me here next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jake,

I just wanted to pop by and say that you've got a great niche in buying and selling stock for beginners. Afterall, now is a great time for newbies to get into the stock market-everything is cheap and getting cheaper.